The College has a well-stocked, digital duplex library with a treasure of about 45 thousand books. In addition to the course books, general books for personality development, general knowledge handbooks, yearbooks, reference books etc. are also periodically added to the collection. The library subscribes to a large number of research journals, magazines of current interest, periodicals along with national and regional dailies to keep the students abreast of the day to day happenings in the world and in their fields of study. To help the poor and deserving students, it has a separate Book Bank. Books are issued to the brilliant and deserving students for the whole session. This vast reservoir of knowledge has two reading halls. Computers in the library with internet connection are also available for the use of students and faculty members. The e-library has INFLIBNET connection and DELNET facility also. An identity-cum-library card is issued to each student from the college library on submitting fresh photograph (PP Size) in the college library.
SANT HARI SINGH KAHARPURI MEMORIAL LIBRARY
1. No student is permitted to enter the library without his/her identity-cum-library Card.
2. Not more than two books are issued to a student for a period of 14 days on the Library Card, after which these must be returned or got re-issued if the same are not in demand with the permission of the librarian. A fine of Rs. 1/- per day, per book, will be charged if the books are kept over due.
3. Library books should not be passed on to any guest or friend.
4. In case of loss or damage to library books in the form of scratching, over-writing, tearing of pages and spoiling of the books in any other manner will render the borrower liable to exemplary fine and disciplinary action besides his responsibility of replacing the book/s within 14 days failing which double the price of the book will be charged from him along with fine.
5. Students are advised to observe perfect silence in the library-cum-reading room and not to disturb others in any way.
6. Reference Books and current periodicals shall not be issued.
7. Loss of Identity-cum-Library Card should immediately be reported to the librarian, so that library staff may keep an eye on the misuse of the lost card in the college campus.
8. A book issued can be recalled any time by the librarian.
9. The library will be closed once a year for stock checking. All the borrowed books must be returned to the library as and when notified by the Principal/librarian.
10. The library shall remain open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.